This Blog displays messages that Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot posts upon it's Facebook Page, and will sometimes feature other snippets of information as and when received.

** Comment Moderation has been enabled. **
Apologies for the inconvenience, but there is a number of spam Google accounts leaving replies at present on blog posts.

Sunday, 27 March 2016

My conversion of a Belt Fed Girl to wear nipple tassels!

Here's an example of the (not long ago released - I've had it since before release, but didn't pull my finger out and get it photographed. Whoops!) Belt Fed Girl, Dolly Mop. A Victorian / Steam Punk Harlot.

Link to where you can purchase (an unconverted) Dolly Mop
There's still a bit of work to do tidying up the greenstuff work - using a new scalpel blade to clean the edges of the cobble stones etc, and maybe try to work some definition into the nipple tassels.

Yes, this is the second Belt Fed Girl miniature that I've converted to cover up the naked breasts. I've nothing against nudity in figures, nor specifically any complaints with the sculpts ... In this case I just envisioned the miniature wearing nipple tassels, to complement her corset and stockings and other frilly fancies.

Hopefully, I'll have it painted within the week.

Cheers,
Roy

10 comments:

  1. I wear nipple tassels myself Roy,and can thoroughly recommend them. Yours look uncannily like my old pair.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Pendragon Without: :))

      Yeah, it was either them or nipple clamps... Which forces me to do my impression of that bloke on that 90s comedy sketch show; "This season, I will mainly be wearing nipple clamps."

      Delete
  2. Well I can see why you want to take your time with Dolly's conversion. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Michael Awdry: I tidied up the greenstuff last night with a sharp scalpel blade (cutting away excess on the base and creating demarcation definition between the tassels and the 'cup' on the breasts). The model's now primed and undercoated, and hopefully I'll start painting today.

      Delete
  3. I do Like the conversion.

    I may have some unpainted foundry wild west figure to pass on to Stu IF the price is right. Maybe some "Knuckleduster " Miniatures as well let me know if you have any spare pennies to buy them from the great man! Not many only a few (3-5 depending )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Clint: Thank you. She's just received her first coats of paint.

      Wild West: To be honest, I've more than I need, myself. Once I've got it all sorted I'll be selling the excess off, one way or another. So I'm not looking to purchase any more. Thanks for the offer though.

      Delete
  4. I love wearing nipple tassels myself Roy! Mine are black leather with metal spikes, on the inside. The non slip glue chafes a bit though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Bob Kinnear: I bet that glue causes problems for men with hairy chests ... Well, I suppose, after removing the tassels they're probably not as hairy. So less pain next time around.

      Delete
  5. I'm speechless (but intrigued) and looking forward to the painted version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Zabadak: Progress has been shown in the latest blog post. I've got to get it painted and varnished to hand over to Col. Bill at the weekend. Then the next task is 40mm Saxons and Vikings.

      Delete

comments left on this blog will not be viewed by Colonel Bill himself (unless I email him and advise him to)

to contact the Colonel direct, email colonelbill@colonelbills.com